Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet West Coast Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Swim alongside 'gentle giant' whale sharks in the Coral Coast, drift from winery to winery along country roads in the Margaret River wine region, or enjoy chic cuisine in flashy Perth and craft brews in lively Fremantle; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Perth & West Coast Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's West Coast Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, politics, landscapes, wine, customs
- Free, convenient pull-out Perth & West Coast Australia map (included in print version), plus over 46 maps
- Covers Perth & Fremantle & Around, Monkey Mia & the Central West, Coral Coast & the Pilbara, Margaret River & the Southwest Coast, South Coast, Broome & the Kimberley, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet West Coast Australia, our most comprehensive guide to Perth & Western Australia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Australia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Australia, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.