Read alsoAce the GMAT Verbal: Master GMAT Verbal in 20 Days
Ace the GMAT Verbal will help readers develop the skills and mindset needed to score high on the verbal section of the GMAT exam. This book contains the excerpted verbal chapters on Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension including Analytical Writing and Integrated Reasoning, as taken from the parent…
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the Verbal section
• Tips for pacing yourself and essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• In-depth instructions to help you analyze an argument, write a high-scoring essay, read for understanding, and more
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Verbal Score.
• A thorough review of key skills for reading comprehension, argument analysis, grammar, and writing
• Expert review of all Verbal question types on the test
• Glossary of need-to-know terms, idioms, and grammar skills
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• A practice GMAT Verbal section with detailed answer explanations
• Drills and practice questions throughout each chapter
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.