For example, the book tells how:
* President Roosevelt's reforms of the Square Deal brought the first publicity agencies to the nation's capital.
* Edward L. Bernays, Ivy Lee, and Albert Lasker made it socially acceptable for women to smoke in the 1920s.
* William Baldwin III saved the now traditional Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in its infancy.
* Ben Sonnenberg took Pepperidge Farm bread from a small town Connecticut bakery to the nation's supermarket shelves – and made millions doing it.
* Two Atlanta publicists, Edward Clark and Bessie Tyler, took a defunct Atlanta bottle club, the Ku Klux Klan, in 1920 and boomed it into a hate organization of three million members in three years, and made themselves rich in the process.
* Earl Newsom failed to turn mighty General Motors around when it was besieged by Ralph Nader and Congressional advocates of auto safety.
Read alsoThe Unseen Power
The first thing Satan does when trying to get your attention is to disconnect your mind from the root—from God’s plans, right people, appointed places, and from godly companions, thus leaving you a dry land. You need power to reclaim your life back. The Unseen Power reconnects you back to the roots. The Unseen Power revealed… Three mysteries that…