This book will open your mind to strategies, for getting freebies, you may never have thought possible. Use one, and maybe save a few hundred bucks. Use them all, and potentially save thousands. Sounds simple? Well, it is.
Read alsoAlmost Free Money: How to Make Significant Money on Free Items That You Can Find Anywhere, Including Garage Sales, Scrap Metal, and Discarded Items
Almost Free Money??Where do I sign up?!Are you looking for a fun way to make some extra cash and make ends meet?Would you like to launch your own home business with very little start-up costs?Are you a stay-at-home parent or retired senior looking for financial freedom?Are you already an internet seller…
Imagine how much money you would save if you got everything in your home for FREE. With knowledge, and a little effort, you can furnish your home without spending a cent. This easy to read book will teach you how really simple it is to get quality stuff for free.
In fact, why stop at just items for your home? Apply these simple methods and surprise yourself by what other items you could get for free. How exciting would that be, all for free? Now apply all the money you have saved and pay down your debt. How much faster could you save money, or repay your loans if you weren't spending money buying stuff for your home?
This book is essential if you want to:
- save potentially thousands of dollars
- get things for your home, and other items, but have no money to buy them
- learn how to save thousands of dollars, or to pay off your home loan, personal loan, or credit cards faster by simply changing a few of your habits
- recycle and help the environment, whilst saving a bundle of money for yourself
- learn from someone who lives what they teach, with fun methods that actually work
Who else would benefit from reading this book:
- essential reading for adults and young adults living on limited income
- parents looking to inspire & teach their children how to get what they want yet still live a debt free life
- anyone who loves a freebie and wants to learn how to get plenty of free stuff
This book is NOT for you if:
- you think that reading, without action, will boost your savings and rescue you from drowning debt
- you want advanced and difficult strategies the average person won't implement or understand
- you are too proud to accept a freebie
If you enjoyed reading this book, please leave a short review. Thank you.
Remember to check out L G Durand's other books in the Saving Money Series:
- The Lazy Guide To Getting Out Of Debt & Saving Money: Easy, Practical Strategies To Achieve Financial Success
- The Frugal Rules To Saving & Spending Money: How To Save Thousands Of Dollars & Get Out Of Debt Fast